Friday, September 10, 2004

Creativity - Magic - Communication


Creativity - Magic - Communication
Up until now I have always said that my possibility is self-expression and creativity as soulmaking, but from now on I am going to refer to what I do spiritually and soul wise as magic. Not only do I want to be magical and creative but I want to turn others on to it also.

Well I just ran a web search and it was kind of discouraging. Looking at Magic and Creativity there is a lot of focus on a kind of Harry Potter type magic. I don’t want that. I am not talking about things to buy or magic spells etc. I am talking about getting in touch with your inner being and bringing it forth into form. This Creativity Magic is a whole new persona that I need to let out of the closet, go public.

No comments: